Sunday, December 4, 2016

Week Seven

This week, I tried going along a common theme I have with my transformation drawing. What I liked about those drawings was working in a larger scale, having to make quick major changing decisions and starting from a base that I build from. I felt this piece wasn't as successful because I made it in one sitting and there was no base to start from that I previously made. In critique, I made it clear that I had little connection to the piece and did not see it as anything significant for my portfolio. It was worth a shot but was both unsuccessful and unfulfilling. It got a good response in critique aesthetically but it is not a full direction to take for my portfolio.


On the bright side, I did have a lot of inspiration that will hopefully influence what I make next week and put me on a clearer path. 








No comments:

Post a Comment